We had a wonderful thing happen last week. We ordered a new kitchen from Home Depot!
After months of planning and weeks of arguing over plans, Jason finally (and generously) agreed to let me have my plan for our kitchen. (In exchange, I promised him that I'd keep it clean and cook dinner every night--let's hope I don't live to regret that bargain!) So hopefully, within in the next 6? months this image of our kitchen will be a before image and there will be a beautiful after!
By the way, I mention 6 months because we have a chimney we need to remove first and that has to wait for Spring. We also haven't decided if we're going to hire the job out, or do it ourselves--again.
1 comment:
I am jealous! Lucky girl. Check out our recipe blog for yummy recipes, since you'll be cooking a whole lot :).
Post a Comment