Sunday, November 16, 2008
Crazy life!
Well, I'm sure that many of you have wondered if I've fallen off the face of the earth. I apologize for not having written anything for almost two months now, but I do feel like I have a fairly decent excuse: Life is CRAZY! It has felt like everything has been non-stop crazy since the middle of August with construction and school and work and my teaching (my evening art classes), then add to that having a newborn and there isn't much time, let alone brainpower, left to keep up the blog! But don't worry, we've taken plenty of pictures and I can summarize. We had stake conference today so church was over early and I have found that I can take a couple minutes to update. I'll apologize now for any incohesiveness or grammar/spelling errors, remember I'm sleep deprived and am constantly being distracted by my THREE children. I will cover the two most interesting things first and then if I have time, I might add more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment