Friday, March 20, 2009

ABC Challenge

Here's the ABC Challenge started by Auntie Abby, but with a twist! I had way too much fun trying to outdo myself. We'll see if it's as fun as I think it was....

Ample Airplanes Bathrobe Boy Crazy about CarsDarling, Doting Daddy Eager Emma wants to Eat her Fun Food (we had a Happy St. Patty's Day) Green Girl and Gavin Handsome and Handy Hubby Interesting Ice cubes Jackhammering Jason Kute Kiddos in a Klean Kitchen
Luscious Lips Mopping Mommy (Jason's idea)Nice Noses Overcoming Overwhelming Obstacles Playgroup PalsQuiet Queen Red Rascal (Gavin is hiding from me and the camera because he really is a rascal!) Sweet Smiles in a Swing Tiny Teeth and Toothpaste on the Toothbrush Unnecessary Underwear (hopefully, he'll potty train soon; Jason said I should do Urchin for U, and I figure this still works since he's an Urchin for not being willing to potty train!) Versatile Vacuum (I wanted to take a picture of Barney the dinosaur and call it Violet Velociraptor, but Jason nixed it) Writing Words (and letters) Xtra Xylophone Yummy Yams Zipped Zipper (one of Gavin's "quirks," he must have his zipper zipped all the way up all the time) My darling kids helped by posing for the picts and Emma helped come up with some of the words--but most of it was me, so I was tempted to put in a picture of me and label it "Voracious Vocabulary." ;) This took a while to finally get loaded so I hope this works!

12 comments:

Abby said...

yay that was so much fun! that certainly was a twist and i bet it was quite challenging. i tell ya it was hard enough for me to think of something good for each letter!

Samantha said...

You're right, that was fun. I found myself thinking of my own ideas as I went along.

CommonMama said...

Very fun and way more clever than I was able to muster. I can't wait to see the fam. I am pretty sure I like y'all ;)

Mama Ash Grove said...

This was so much fun! I like the twist on it- makes it more interesting!
And gosh, the kids are so adorable. . .

Lael said...

Holy cow, this is so cute! And a lot of work. I can't believe the plausible scenarios you came up with! xtra xylophone made me laugh the most.

roamingjones said...

How fun! The house is going to look great BTW!

Mummy. said...

Wonderful job! It is interesting to see how the different approaches show windows into your family personalities. So glad to see the blog back up!

Mama Ash Grove said...

Becky, you look so thin!

Mary said...

I like those ABC's! The red rascal is great, so funny! And your hair cut is so nice! I can't wait for our little rascals to get together and play this summer either, I know they will have a great time!

Lori E. said...

No wonder you beat me a Boogle. Bummer. I still think you should have put "Know-it-all" for K. :D

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of your beautiful family! Josiah is starting to look beautiful like his older two siblings.

Anonymous said...

i would also like the add that Ijust love your kitchen. The lights in the nightime pic are beautiful. i am a big one for cooking at night with just the stovetop light. Makes a kitchen cozy.