Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Frustrations
So I just want to let you know that I don't blog as much as I like because of computer frustrations. In reality, I know it's my own fault because I'm too cheap to pay for a quality Internet connection. But that doesn't make it any less frustrating that the last 4 times that I tried to blog didn't work (mostly the picture wouldn't load). So I'm really hoping this one works and will restore my faith in borrowed Internet connections--but I am purposefully not including a picture. I also realized that although I have some time in the afternoons to do this kind of thing (Gavin is usually napping and Emma is usually playing with friends), I don't really have nearly as much to share as I thought I would. My kids are darling, but I'm not really the type of person that really recognizes and remembers cute kid tales, nor am I constant picture taker. Plus there's the reality that we don't do too much that's different or exciting from day to day. So, despite a desire to be a more prolific and exciting blogger--you'll have to settle for this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Becky, do you resize your pictures before you post them? That seems to help me. Lauren
Post a Comment