By the way, the third head in this picture is of Emma's friend, Emma Pace. She lives just three houses down and they love to play. So far every ward we've lived in has had another Emma within a year or two of our Emma's age. We just had our ward boundaries change and we brought this Emma with us and there was an Emma in the ward we moved into! Three Emma's in one primary--luckily they aren't in the same class!
1 comment:
WOW! and YAY!
Ross and I have starting talking more seriously about remodeling our house. It's exciting because you really want your OWN house style but, it's scary because it's expensive and a TON of work!
E-mail me about how much everything cost please!
and Congratulations on getting to do this! Yay! Can't wait to see how your kitchen looks later on!
Oh yeah, we were at Sutherlands tonight and my daughter wanted the rough wooden cowboy kitchen.
ew. nope. sorry. I told her. We are getting what I WANT! lol!
If I liked that rough wooden cowboy kitchen then I would keep my dairy cows and sheaves of wheat that I already have in the kitchen! right? ( I can't wait to get rid of those cows! and get more light fixtures... etc.)
Post a Comment