Monday, September 28, 2009

No Excuses…

So, first of all, I recognize that it has been over 4 months since I last wrote a blog entry. I also acknowledge that I have had MANY friends and family request that I update the blog, which, I must admit, it is gratifying to know that many of the people I love are willing to take the time to read it. And I have many, many excuses that I could use; you know all of them I'm sure: I've been busy, easily distracted, too much going on in life, three kids to take care of, blah, blah, blah… But I am not going to claim any of them. Frankly, I just go through phases in life where I am more interested in some things and less in others and for the last several months I haven't been interested in blogs (writing or reading). And every time my interest was kindled I started reading everyone else's blog and by the time I had caught up again on the goings on in your lives, I didn't want to take the time to catch up my blog. But I figure the time has come. I am going to try to catch things up though, so hopefully you won't get too bored with old things!


3 comments:

Kallee said...

I'm glad you're back!

Mummy. said...

yahoo! I can't wait to see!

CommonMama said...

I haven't asked you to update, but I sure have been anxiously awaiting posts! I didn't want to pressure you! I too alternate interests. I thought about giving up the blog recently, but Aaron asked me to keep it going. I look forward to your posts!