We went up to the family cabin for memorial day and loved being up in the mountains (we wish we could live in them!).

We had a grand time with my mom and sister and a couple other relatives. It was really a nice little getaway, which Josiah thought was the greatest because he got to "play" with my cousins dogs who were REALLY patient with him.

On Memorial Day, my mom managed to throw together a nice little family reunion for my dad's family. I had cousins who had major life events we needed to celebrate: Katie was leaving for P.A. school in Florida, Jayne was leaving for Minnesota so her husband could do his residency at the Mayo clinic, Holly had new 6mo baby twins we still hadn't met, and Ben had a brand new tiny 1mo with his new wife (whose marriage had been the last occasion we had gathered together for). Oh, and Barry needed to introduce his "girlfriend," Krissie, to everyone. (The only reason they weren't engaged was because Barry was waiting until he got a real job.) This is Krissie with Barry and Josiah--she is so fabulous!

My uncle Cam is a talented photographer by hobby (doctor by trade) and we were the benefactors of some fabulous shots taken of the boys.

This one captures the essence of Gavin. I've never seen a photo capture this part of Gavin before.

And this is my beautiful baby boy--isn't the picture gorgeous!

6 comments:
absolutely stunning pictures! The one of Gavin makes my heart ache, it is so beautiful.
And Josiah himself is beautiful!
how fun! those are definitely beautiful pictures of your adorable boys!
I do love those pictures of your boys the definitely capture their personalities!
I love those pictures of the boys. Absolutley wonderful.
I know one way you guys could live in a wooded area.....
I am thinking along the same lines as Mom...Vermont has woods and mountains (kind of!) The pictures of your boys are PERFECT!
What great photos of your kids!! Those are really nice.
Post a Comment