A couple days before, my sister Emily graduated from Highland High School--my parents' last kid to survive and graduate. All five of us went to Highland, and yet, believe it or not, Emily was the first to be valedictorian. All the rest of us got at least one "A-" (or worse), but Emily managed to pull straight "A"s for all four years. Congratulations to her! She also sang with the madrigals, was a National Honor Society officer, got an Honors Diploma, and a bunch more accomplishments that added to the number of doodads she had hanging around her neck at the ceremony. She also had all of her siblings (except Nate, in Georgia) come to support her--and she claims no one loves her...! I brought my camera, but left it in the car! So I took picts with mom's while mom used Emily's. So if I get a copy of one, I'll post it. Way too go Emily!!! I'm proud of you.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Anderson Family Reunion (+ another graduation)
A couple days before, my sister Emily graduated from Highland High School--my parents' last kid to survive and graduate. All five of us went to Highland, and yet, believe it or not, Emily was the first to be valedictorian. All the rest of us got at least one "A-" (or worse), but Emily managed to pull straight "A"s for all four years. Congratulations to her! She also sang with the madrigals, was a National Honor Society officer, got an Honors Diploma, and a bunch more accomplishments that added to the number of doodads she had hanging around her neck at the ceremony. She also had all of her siblings (except Nate, in Georgia) come to support her--and she claims no one loves her...! I brought my camera, but left it in the car! So I took picts with mom's while mom used Emily's. So if I get a copy of one, I'll post it. Way too go Emily!!! I'm proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emma looks absolutely thrilled to be a part of the picture!
Post a Comment