Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The CIRCUS!

I've never been to an actual circus before, so in April we went to a small one that came to Logan and it was really fun. They had two sessions, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. We were running way late for the afternoon show, but I decided to see if we could still see some of it. Well, without meaning to, we walked right in at intermission and got in free to see the second half. Of course, I didn't really feel honest about it, and we enjoyed it, so I figured we would enjoy coming back for the first half of the evening session. It was much more crowded and we ended up on the floor with terrible seats, Gavin had an explosion in his diaper, and Emma begged for every possible treat. But it was still really fun and not too expensive. My favorite parts were the dancing elephants and the many motorcycles in a small dome that didn't crash into each other!

No comments: