The other day, I was resting while the kids were watching a movie. Emma came in to tell me that Gavin had gotten into the fridge and was eating the cheese. This is what I discovered upon further investigation! He always has LOVED cheese!
Grandpa Gavin says it looks like you have really big rats at your house. He is estimating that little Gavin got away with nearly a half a pound of cheese with those bites. Did you tell him to say cheese when you took the picture? Gotta love him and his cute smile!
4 comments:
Haaa, we have and almost identical picture from Jacob or Ben, I can't remember which.
Grandpa Gavin says it looks like you have really big rats at your house. He is estimating that little Gavin got away with nearly a half a pound of cheese with those bites. Did you tell him to say cheese when you took the picture? Gotta love him and his cute smile!
Thats me, becky. I love cheese as well, and it doesnt last long!!!
I used to do that too. My sisters even tell me that I used to take bites out of the butter (ugh!) too. That's a really cute photo of him!
Post a Comment