So your comments and thoughtfulness about our recent trials were VERY helpful (it's amazing how much better a little sympathy can help you feel)! There has definitely been some positive turn of events--so life is gettting better. I will write some other entries about those.
Our trials (mine, at least) haven't ended quite yet, though. After that blog, I did get a terrible stomach flu that lasted for several days, followed some days later by a fall on the stairs. (I was carrying the vacuum and a laundry basket and couldn't see the steps, my foot caught so I went down really hard on the next step to catch myself--unfortunately the next step was a temporary one made out of particle board and it broke under the added weight! I ended up falling into the temporary plastic wall which slowed my fall slightly as I broke through, and then I landed in the "construction zone." I landed on my hip and elbow, which hurt for a couple days, but is fine now.) Then, two days ago I twisted my ankle in one of the many pot holes in our side yard! But I'm better now! My doctor says despite my health problems, the pregnancy is going very well and we are looking forward to three weeks from today! Our new baby is coming in a scheduled C-section on September 26. And everything else is going pretty well, so no worries!
Thanks for your love and concern!
3 comments:
I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse in the fall or hurt the baby. What are you doing carrying all that anyway? You need to play the pregnancy card more often! I'm excited to meet my new little niece or nephew. Good luck!
Ok Missy. I can see already that you still need me! You do nto ahve to risk your life (and dignity) to proove it! I am glad that you were not hurt worse. Love you!
BECKY!! I am so glad you and the baby are both fine after the fall down the stairs. You made my heart skip a beat! I'm sure yours skipped more than one beat. So glad the two of you are fine.
Post a Comment