Easter was fun this year. We threw our own little Easter party for some friends where we looked for eggs, painted eggs, and of course ate candy.
We also went to the local businesses on egg "hunts" where the stores all gave the kids candy (you can see it in their cheeks).
Here are our darling children showing off their new Easter outfits. Aren't they sweet?
It was such beautiful weather; we had a picnic on our lawn for lunch. We also talked about the real reason for Easter and celebrated Jesus' life and death.
5 comments:
Look at that pretty family! (I want to see pretty Mama though!)
Those three kids are so cute. Sounds like Easter was a nice balance of the real meaning and the fun stuff.
those kids are so cute in their easter attire! as well as every other time
Glad you're back!
Um. . .I am not sure how you stand all the cuteness. . .
What cute little Easter outfits. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter holiday. I love that picture of the kids on the egg hunt. Gavin looking out from under his little hat is priceless! :)
Post a Comment