Yes, I realize it has been over a year and that the last post that I wrote was referring to a year and a half ago. I finally got up the gumption to purchase our own internet access a couple months ago so that I would have consistant service. (My main vice with blogging has been how dang long it takes to load one entry only to have it fail!) Well, the internet was working for approximately two days when my computer crashed--it had been having problems for many, many months, but it finally just stopped working. I got it into Staples, hoping for a free or cheap solution, only to be told that it needed to be completely rebooted (if that's the correct terminology) for only $99. Then came the decision as to whether or not to fix a computer that has only been a major headache (I would higly suggest that nobody ever buy an Acer...) or invest much more in a new laptop. We opted for the cheaper option. Got the computer back a couple days later and it finally was working as well as it had when we first bought it, except the the battery still wouldn't hold any charge. Used it for several weeks when it suddenly wouldn't turn on at all or recognize that it was plugged into the wall. There goes our hundred bucks! To summarize, I waited till I could find a good deal on a fairly highly rated computer before I invested our hard earned cash again.
So I am now working on our new HP and loving it. But just barely downloaded all our old pictures and have been in the process of organizing them for the last week. I promised Jason that I would start blogging again--so now, way too many hundreds of dollars later... I CAN! So I hope you all forgive me as I really want to include everything that has been missing over the last year and a half, so please be patient as I fill in the blanks!
4 comments:
Yay Yay Yay!
Welcome back! I've missed you!! :)
Welcome back!
FINALLY! I check this blog every week. It's about time that there was something new to read.
Thanks, Becky!
Post a Comment