Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swim Party

Logan City had an employee appreciation dinner/swim party at the city's pools. It was a nice evening to go out, but it was a little bit late (7:30 PM) since they held it after normal pool hours. I decided not to go swimming since I don't fit in my swimsuit any more, which worked out since I spent the first 45 minutes waiting in line for dinner. The kids had a lot of fun with Dad in the pool, until almost 9 PM when the sun was setting and Gavin started shivering. Even with it getting cold, Gavin cried because he wanted to get back in! He's such a little fish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so cute to see Emma with that life jacket and Gavin without anything at all!

Mummy. said...

who is that guy immortalized in the front?

Becky said...

Your guess is as good as mine--but the pool was way crowded so we were lucky to get that "empty" of a picture!