Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Baby


We have a new son! He was born Friday, September 26th. He's 8 pounds 9 ounces, 21 inches long, very hairy, and quite precocious for a newborn. Becky and I are smitten (of course). Becky will likely post more later.

UPDATE: We forgot to mention that Jason's sister Hannah gave birth to Esther Maple on September 12. Hurray! There is only one expected baby left now, Julie's baby boy (Iigen) due on Christmas!

8 comments:

CraftyTeresa said...

Congratulations!!!

Mama Ash Grove said...

He's beautiful!~ I see Becky in his face.
Congratulations to you all!

CommonMama said...

He really is a handsome boy. I can see why he is already winning awards!

Ginny said...

congrats...and wow on the hair!

roamingjones said...

Congratulations! How fun for you all.

GJ

Abby said...

Yay for new baby boy! What a CUTIE he is!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULAtions11 He is beautiful.

Christine Mains said...

He is gorgeous. Congratulations!!