Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I remember you and Jason helping us move out of our apartment. You did more of the moving than me since I did something to my back when we were carrying the mattress, consequently I couldn't lift anything for days!

roamingjones said...

Remember that time in the Dallas airport gift shop on our way to Florida? The cashier almost had security take our cameras away because we weren't supposed to take pictures in there!

Mama Ash Grove said...

Well I have to admit I am having a hard time coming up with a memory that doesn't seem silly- since most of my memories with you have to do with large Cornelius family gatherings!
So I'll say something simple: I remember Emma's first Christmas and you were in Vermont- you went into the room presumably to change Emma's diaper, and emerged with Emma dressed up all cutsie in "baby's first Christmas" outfit, and I think it had a Santa hat too. Emma looked so cute and you were so funny to just do it without saying anything beforehand!

Abby said...

I remember on one of your visits to Vermont we were driving back from the church (me behind the wheel). We had the mini-van with Emma, Leah, Garrett, mom and you I believe. It was dark and a huge 18-wheeler was tail gating me with his high beams and then driving a long side me, and falling back tail gating me again. It was scary and you were trying to comfort me because I was freaking out!

CommonMama said...

I remember spending time with you at Santa's Village, which was way fun!! I also remember staying up WAY too late getting to know you and not even regretting it the next day when I was dead with fatigue.